All the content on The Dancers’ Voice is created by dancers from around the world. If you are a dancer and wish to contribute your work, please take the time to fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page. Please indicate what kind of content you would like to contribute and provide us with a short description of the work. Some examples include:
- Photo/Visual Art
- Opinion Editorial
- Review of a dance performance
- Report of a dance related research project
- A written response to work published on this site
- Your personal story
Our editorial team will contact you and guide you through the publishing and editing process. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your work to The Dancers’ Voice, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- The written material you submit to us is exclusively your own and is in no way plagiarized.
- All sources used to create your material are explicitly and appropriately referenced in your work.
- Your name and any other personal information you have provided to us is completely accurate and in no way misleading.
- You are of at least 18 years of age.
- If you are under the age of 18 your work may be published only with written parental consent.
- You grant The Dancers’ Voice the right to publish and republish your material royalty-free.
- You agree to ensure that the material you are submitting is not defamatory against any persons or institutions.